MindCanvas is a online research service to gather insights about your customers' thoughts & feelings. Online surveys require users to complete boring html forms. You can use our Game-like Elicitation Methods (GEMs) to gather user feedback. At the end of the study, you can use our Visual Analysis Engine to order rich visualizations of your data.
- Everybody hates surveys. Everybody loves games. With game-like elicitation methods users enjoy giving you design feedback.
- Research results you can interact with: "visualizations to-go" that you can explore, embed into presentations, or email to colleagues.
- With our Do-it-yourself model, you can run the studies on your own, at your own pace.
- You can qualitative feedback with remote moderated, or quantitative data with remote unmoderated studies.
What you can use it for
- Design Information Architecture
- Learn how to structure your website, catalog or application menus. Learn user vocabulary. Do A/B testing of IA redesigns. more...
- Explore user needs & values
- Understand what user needs your product can satisfy. What relative value do people assign to various product benefits? more...
- Test your early designs
- You can gather feedback about your early prototypes. Find out if users like it or not. Where they would click to find information. more...